Obypay is a young and growing start-up, specialized in food-tech. Our adventure started in Paris only 3 years ago and we are already present in 3 countries.
Passionate about technology, we design digital solutions for restaurateurs and hoteliers in order to boost their sales and make their lives easier, such as :
- Management of remote orders in click and collect
- Ordering at the table by customers via a QR Code
- Paying the bill from a smartphone
- And many more innovations to come!
More than 300 cafés - restaurants already trust us like Novotel or Bocuse Original Comptoir.
With the COVID crisis and repeated forced closures, the restaurant market is undergoing a transformation. The opportunities are unprecedented.
Our turnover has doubled in one year and we don't intend to stop there!
After two rounds of financing, Obypay has reached a turning point in its expansion with a third round of financing and new development prospects.
To support our development and build customer loyalty, we are looking for an Account Manager.
You are the contact person of reference of our customers within Obypay, from the implementation of our solutions to the after-sales technical support.
Your mission will be to:
- Train new customers on the use of our digital solutions (back-office, customer interface, menu creation)
- Ensure the setting up new accounts clients and assist them in the getting to know our toolss ;
- Advise customers on the proper use of Obypay solutions to maximize their performance ;
- Ensure the after-sales follow-up and collect opinions and testimonials to continuously improve the offer.
- Propose new solutions Obypay to already registered customers.
- Handle incoming leads through demonstrations and ensure the sale of our solutions at commercial appointments.
You will report to the General Manager and you will play an essential role in customer satisfaction.
- You know how to work in autonomy and you are not afraid to take initiatives
- You are agile and comfortable in start-up and technological environments
- Organized and rigorousYou know how to manage your priorities and your agenda without letting yourself get overwhelmed
- Excellent communicatorYou know how to be convincing while remaining attentive to your interlocutors.
- At ease in speaking and writingYou have the ability to develop strong sales pitches and write solid business proposals.
- Ambitious and insatiable, you dream of joining a fast-growing company and having fun in your job.
- Already a 1st internship in a company to your credit
- Ideally experience in the hotel and restaurant sector or a demonstrated interest in this market
- Business training Business school, IUT or university Master's degree
What we offer you:
- From flexible working conditions part telecommuting and part in the office
- The possibility of train you for a job and from to know the backstage of a start-up
- A employment opportunity at the end of your internship
- A young working atmosphere and creative
Start Date: August 2, 2021
Location of the mission office in Paris + telecommuting
Type of contract : end-of-studies internship of at least 6 months
Want to join the Obypay adventure?
Send us your CV and cover letter now!