Obypay is a young and growing start-up, specialized in food-tech. Our adventure started in Paris only 3 years ago and we are already present in 3 countries.
Passionate about technology, we design digital solutions for restaurateurs and hoteliers in order to boost their sales and make their lives easier, such as :
- Management of remote orders in click and collect
- Ordering at the table by customers via a QR Code
- Paying the bill from a smartphone
- And many more innovations to come!
More than 300 cafés - restaurants already trust us like Novotel, Bocuse Original Comptoir, IT Trattoria or Les BerThom.
With the COVID crisis and repeated forced closures, the restaurant market is undergoing a transformation. The opportunities are unprecedented.
Our turnover has doubled in one year and we don't intend to stop there!
After two rounds of financing, Obypay has reached a turning point in its expansion with a third round of financing and new development prospects.
To support our development and conquer new market shares, we are looking for a B2B Business Developer.
A seasoned salesperson, the art of selling has no secrets for you. You are not afraid to pick up the phone to find new customers.
Your mission will be to:
- Create business opportunities by prospecting new customers (cold calling, network, mailing);
- To ensure the commercial appointments in person and remotely to qualify the needs, demonstrate the Obypay solution and write the commercial proposals;
- Contract with customers and ensure the internal handover with the Account Manager for a successful onboarding;
- Build and feed the sales reporting ;
- Ensure the field feedback to identify objections, qualify new needs and improve the customer experience.
You will report to the General Manager and you will play a strategic role in the development of our company.
- You know how to work in autonomy and you are not afraid to take initiatives
- You are agile and comfortable in start-up and technological environments
- Organized and rigorousYou know how to manage your priorities and your agenda without letting yourself get overwhelmed
- Excellent communicatorYou know how to be convincing while remaining attentive to your interlocutors.
- At ease in speaking and writingYou have the ability to develop strong sales pitches and write solid business proposals.
- Ambitious and insatiable, you dream of joining a fast-growing company and having fun in your job.
- You have a perfect command of the sales cyclefrom prospecting to contracting.
- Proven experience in 3 to 5 years in B2B Saas Sales
- Ideally experience in the hotel and restaurant sector or a demonstrated interest in this market
- Business training Business school, IUT or university Master's degree
What we offer you:
- Flexible working conditions part telecommuting and part in the office
- An attractive remuneration (a comfortable fixed salary + a highly motivating variable)
- Prospects for development fast track to a management position
- A young working atmosphere and creative
Start Date: as soon as possible
Location of the mission : office in Paris + telecommuting + sales trips to customers throughout France
Duration : CDI
Want to join the Obypay adventure?
Send us your CV and cover letter, as well as some good references to prove your know-how.